Anero's Join Request

Anerzul

Introduction:

My name is Valentine, in game i'm known as Anero. I'm 18 y.o. and i live in Belarus in a capital  - Minsk.

Your MTA history:

It was 2012, i firstly saw the game - Gta Sa, after passing single game i heared from friends about SAMP. After two year of playing SAMP i reached a great success as a player and as Admin. But i was bored of playing RP servers. In 2013 i started to search something new, then i found it - MTA Sa. I started my Mta career with playing on simple servers such as DayZ, Drift etc. This servers were good but same as in SAMP, i was bored. Then i firstly saw FFS Gaming on Youtube. I registered after a year of playing on the server. The first game mode for me was Shooter. I achieved a good result on this type of game, but i was tired and i tryied to play DM. My first experience was DM Alpha, but it was too hard for me and i started playing DM Os. Now i am very experienced player in DM Os (WFF).  In summer 2017 i tried myself to play competetions. This year i was chosen to play international  OS tournament, but we reached only 1/4. This was a reason to me to start playing Hard Dm. Now I activly take part in different events, especially held by FFS and training to became a best player of HDM.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Saints Gaming (closed)

Iron-Will (closed)

Unofficial:

Code "Sierra" (currently)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming as well, but sometimes TFF and TG

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I'm am rather good DM and Hunter player, so i can play in your squad. I am also can create maps. Also i want to play competitions to make more experience. Finally i'm friendly and can make funny atmosphere.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

I think DoA is one of the most powerful and experienced clans of whole MTA and i want be part of this.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

I have a little experience in competitions but i took part at some, held by FFS, such as WFF OS 8/9 and International Old School, where we reached 1/4 final.

What do you expect from us?

Discussing, playing cws and just funny spending of time.

Discord ID:

zinom#7093