N17r0's Join Request

N17r0

Introduction

Hi! My name is Adam, I'm 18 years old and I live in Poland, in a small town with only 25,000 people, Olecko. For some year in the game I have been heading under the nickname N17r0, a few years ago you could meet me simply under the name Nitro, which was not for me any special and distinctive, which is why I decided to change it. At the moment I'm still a student. I'm currently attending the third and final grade of high school, at the Uniformed Education Center, where I'm studying for military. Outside of school, I attend volleyball, which I have been training for about 4-5 years, my club is called KS Perła Olecka. In addition, I have been going to MMA club Mad Dogs Team Olecko for some year. Earlier I had the opportunity to train Kickboxing in Husaria Gołdap and Taekwondo but it is a thing of the past and there is no reason to come back to it.

Your MTA history

I've been playing on the FFS Gaming since 2016. As for my first meeting with MTA: San Andreas it would be difficult to determine when it started but I could say that it could be between 2012 and 2013. I started my adventure with MTA: San Andreas in 2015. My first server, on which I started to play was a Polish server type 4FUN, PSZ, better known as the Polski Serwer Zabawy. After a short time playing on PSZ I found a server Twisted Gamers on which I found the mode on which I play untill today, Shooter. Twisted Gamers was the main server on which I played. Thanks to the Shooter mode I got to know a lot of various servers on which I also played and they were 3lite Racers and European Pro Gamers. Currently, the only server on which I play is FFS Gaming and sometimes 3lite Racers.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

coE | Chamber-of-Emptiness - Member - SH Squad

FX | Fucking_Xtreme - Member

R// | Royal Family - Member - SH and Race Squad

'L. | The Liberators - Member - SH Squad

zG' | Zero Gravity - Member - SH and Race Squad

DoS | Dream of Speed - Member - Race Squad

mD | Most_Damnation - Member - SH Squad

rG// | Revolution Gaming - Founder - Head of Community, SH and Race Squad

cS | Code "Sierra" - Member - SH Squad

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

At the moment I usually play on FFS Gaming server, sometimes I also play on 3lite Racers server.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I don't know how others perceive me, but I think I'm friendly, sympathetic and sometimes even stubborn, which can be both an advantage and a disadvantage. I think my mere representation of the DoA clan in the upcoming Shooter clan wars would be a good move to be on the list of some of the better clans.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

I haven't seen for myself what the DoA clan is exactly but from what other members of the clan have told me with whom I have close contact, this clan is worth attention and joins. I would like to join this clan because I have listened to a lot of good opinions about it, and the fact that SH Squad has been created around recently is one of the reasons I would like to join it and represent it with dignity in the upcoming clan wars.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

At the moment I don't have any major achievements, apart from winning clan wars in my old official clans but I hope that over time I will achieve something more.

What do you expect from us?

Friendly people in the clan and a cool atmosphere that I can remember for a long time.

Discord ID

N17r0#8266

Any additional information you want to add (optional)

I think I don't have to add anything. Thank you for your attention and reading.