K1NDmonte's Join Request

MontE

- Introduction: My name is Nikita, i am 15 years old. I live in Belarus in city Skidel.Go in for sports.                             

- Your MTA history: Started playing MTA in 2014, on the servers DayZ and Pubg.After a friend showed FFS Gaming , so I started playing on the FFS Gaming  server.

- In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?: Only FFS Gaming.

- How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?:  I am sociable and friendly, I can find common interests with a person, in the future with whom we can become good comrades. I’m not confident in my abilities, but I can say that I will give all my best wherever I need it.

- What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?: You are now a very developing clan, friendly and sociable. Also in Doa, I have a couple of friends.

- Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc. : Now no, but in the future I think they will

- What do you expect from us? : If, for example, I was wrong in some case, you would tell me / give advice on how to make it more correct.

Discord ID: Monte#7017