Snoop's join request

Snoop1

Introduction

My name is Rayen tlili, I'm from Tunisia and i'm 16y/o

Your MTA history

I start playing in server Cit2, i played like 6 months then i found FFS i love it so much, But now i play many servers like 3R, Black ops Shooter, CiT  .

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Code "Sierra" /Member

X-Quad /Founder

Paradoix /Member

Revolution Gaming /Member

and some Clans that i help in cws  8)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS/3R/black ops

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I can help DoA in SH clan wars and it's new shooter team. Maybe i can be usefull :)

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

I want to be part of the team not solely to help you in clanwars, which is where I excel at. I’d also like to experience how does an ambient like DoA feel like, meet new people and enjoy with the ones I already know.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

WSF 2

What do you expect from us?

As some of you might already know, I know a thing or two when it comes to Shooter, that being said I could be a helping hand in Shooter clanwars. Having previously organized a Shooter tournament known as STT back in 2016, gave me some quite exquisite organising skills considering there were 240 players registerred. Lastly, I reckon my vocabulary extends beyond the average, thus managing the forums or even being a news writer would be a pleasure for me

Discord ID

Snoop#7282

Any additional information you want to add:

I got no trouble with no one on your roster, if I ever (occasionally or not) tried picking on any of you, condone my past behavior and my sincere apologies.I highly appreciate that you took some time to read my Join Request. In case I have forgotten anything that might interest you

• 2 weeks later...