~Razikx^ Join Request

Razikx

[glow=green,2,300]Introduction[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Nickname:[/glow] [glow=pink,2,300]~Razikx^[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Age:[/glow] 18

[glow=blue,2,300]Location[/glow]: [glow=red,2,300]Perú Lima[/glow]

[glow=green,2,300]Your MTA History[/glow]

Well I started playing MTA in 2015 where I first met ffs I was fascinated with the oldschool mode but after 1 month I met EPG where I played on that Server for 3 or 4 years and a few months but after its closing EPG  I began playing incognito where he was part of them and during that time I became inactive and was expelled play some days in 3R with some friends and we were also part of his staff but I was expelled for inactivity due to family matters after being expelled I went back to  incognito and this time as CW manager over the course of those days and months we were winning CW (Hg, zS, rG, RxG)

[glow=green,2,300]Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?[/glow]

Society's Knowledge - (close-member) - unofficial

NewStylePotential - (Inactive-trial) - unofficial

3lite Racers - (Inactive-member) - oficial

Incognito Gaming - (Left-cw manager) - oficial

[glow=green,2,300]How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?[/glow]

I could contribute helping in the clan war since I have experience and I would like to improve my level

[glow=green,2,300]What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?[/glow]

Because I see that it is a very good clan and with a lot of potential.

Discord

[glow=pink,2,300]~Razikx^#6154[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Thanks for having an interest in our clan. However, your voting poll did not turn out so well. You received a mix of positive and neutral votes. Therefore, your join request is declined this time.

If you are still interested in joining us, I advise you to work on your communication. You should get along not only with our Latin members but with the rest of the clan, as well.

You are free to do another join request in 3 weeks.