SperkZ's Join Request

SperkZ

Hey there ! Its my join application to Death On Approach

Introduction

(Name of the game, age, location and anything else that you feel comfortable sharing with us):

● My real name is Hüseyin , I known as SperkZ in game. Im seventeen years old and Im living in Istanbul of Turkey since i born.Im a student of highschool of Health.

Your MTA story:

● I started to play MTA in 2013 with my friends advice.My first server was Twisted Gamers.I was bored from TG a while later.Then I started to play in Deathmatch servers (The FFG). I've met many people while I've been playing in FFG Deathmach server.I was Administrator while i was playing but It was really difficult for me to play advanced maps so I decided to search for a OS server.Then I found FFS GAMING.And i played until the summer holiday of 2018. A while later i left mta.I started to play again after 160 days.Im a player of OS but sometimes playing HARD DM

Have you been to other official / unofficial clans? If so, what clans? (Please include the reasons why you left or were expelled)

~>Little Friends (Leader) [it was my first clan in FFS. My buddies left mta , so i left from clan.]

~>Massive Strong(Leader,CO-Founder) [msr was dead. a while later i spoke with EdiLee to make alive and I did it.A while later EdiLee And Meraxes left mta again because of University and i was inactive because of my exams.So it dead. I left from msr to Join "Back to The Future" to help Kiss_me because he is my buddy.

~>Back to the Future (Currently member)

~>Iron Will [Official Clan] [i joined to iW// for help Khaled And K4k4ty. They retired at iW//. So i left from iW// approximately 1 weeks ago.And also the iW//'s an Alpha clan.]

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

● Much doesn't come to my mind for write.Im a well intentioned and loyal person.And i've a lot friends in DoA.Nice to play in-game while take same tag with them.As everyone knows The DoA is a skilled clan.Im sure it will feel nice to helps in clan wars.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

● As i said the doa is a skilled clan and i've best buddies in there .And Im sure i'll enjoy play with them.As the lastly Doa's an active clan.

Thanks for Reading!

Your Sincerely, SperkZ

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

You received a similar amount of negative and positive votes. However, the leadership has decided to decline your join request this time. We've seen you misbehaving and that's the only downside which lead your join request to be declined.

If still interested, you are free to try again in a month. Try to change your attitude, though.