Stoner jr

stoner

Introduction

Hello my name is Sebastian in game Stoner im 24 y old and im from poland

Your MTA history

Huh thats a long story i started my journey in 2009 at eXo german server best os times ever <3 when served died i moved to SHC EPG xG and little TG in 2011 i found ffs gaming but i supposted register there in 2013 cus i had shit pc to play and im still playin there...

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

eXorcist 2009-2011 nab team (left because fight with 4v1 i care to much about clan ) and Doa ( i left cus i was 1 year inactive )

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

i think im a bit skilled i can help in cw's tournaments and every clan need a clow xd

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

great players and atmosphere i was moved copule time by admins so i can say they are very friendly

Discord ID stoner#3674

no discord yet but here is my skype analiza170

Any additional information you want to add

i hope u give me 2nd chance and forgive me my shit english i never practice it just lerned form mta movies... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

If I remember correctly, last time you left us because you didn't want to bring down our reputation with your misbehaving. That's a big props to you. Most of us were rather glad that you decided to re-apply for us. Moreover, you received a lot of positive votes. However, we are unsure if your behaviour has gotten better or not. Some of us have seen you misbehaving on ffs main not so long ago. Therefore, we decided to decline your join request this time.

If you want to try again, prove to us that you have changed. You can try again in one month.