Bryce's Join Request

zuhn

Bryce's JR to Death on Approach

Introduction

Heyho, my real-life name is Szabi, ingame it's Bryce. I'm living in Cegléd, Hungary.

Addicted to music, so I need to listen some songs every day to not get a shitty mood.

I'm seventeen years young at the moment, and I don't have a school right now and

I work sometimes, when I get a job. Atm I dont have any job, lol. (That means I have

a lot of of time to play)

Your MTA history

I started playing MTA in 2011, after a big-break I found FFS in 2016 by Jake (Member of DoA,

and my lovely friend). I do play since 2016, with breaks. (more or less, but I have plans for 

long time now)

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

I've been in Insane Skill Players, and Immortal Beasts. Left both, cause of the community.

Recently I wrote a Join Request to be a member of xRz but unfortunately I found out that

the community wasn't good for me, in vain I have a couple friends there.

I'm a member of Asset of Skill clan right now.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Well I think I have enough skills (IN OS!) to help someway (Im thinking about clanwars, etc.)

Other ways, as I said in my AoS JR, I'm responsible, very-very friendly, and sociable. I want to create

friendships with other clan members. To be honest, I want to join to improve my skills, and because

of the community.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

Well, because I wanna improve my skills and DoA have good players, I think that this is the right choice

for me. Also I have my friend here, so that's a good start.

Discord ID

xyzBryyce#7593

Any additional information you want to add

Nope, I wrote down everything.

Kind Regards,

Bryce

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for having interest in our clan!

We had a mix of opinions about you. However, we decided to decline your join request this time mainly because we don't know you quite well.

If still interested, you are free to try again in a month.