ShaNe's Join Request

ShaNe

Introduction

Hello, my name is Bartosz, my nickname is ShaNe, i live in Poland and i'm 16 years old. I'm nice and inventive person, i like playing computer games, and some sports (Football, Volleyball). I also like playing with group and some friends. I'm DM OS player on the FFS Gaming.

Your MTA history

My MTA history starts on 4fun servers on 2015. On 2016 i was playing on DayZ servers and Polish roleplay. Next year i have break with playing on MTA, sometimes i played on some servers. On 2018 i started playing on FFS. I'm playing on this server to this day.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Royal Family - Trial - Closed

NAB Team - Trial - Current

Gandus Team - Member - Left

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I'm improving from day to day. My English is very good. I'm nice player with ambitions, i can help in CW's and in general. My relations with people are good, i'm not angry person.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

I think community there is friendly and nice. I would like to make new friendships and play in the team. I've never been in an official clan. I would like to join DoA, because I want to improve my skills and get to know the game even more.

Discord ID

Discord: Shaane#5111

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for having interest in our clan!

We had a mix of opinions about you. However, we decided to decline your join request this time mainly because we don't know you quite well.

If still interested, you are free to try again in a month. Make sure to work on your communication, though.