FlagZ's Join Request

FlagZ

Introduction:

My name in game is FlagZ!,my name is Mohamad Hamadi. I live in TUNISIA . I have a lot of friends and girlfriend. I go to technical college automotive . I forgot to add that I'm 19 years. I play on Computer a lot in my free time I play soccer and basketball.i have girl I spend a lot of time with her and we go training football and after it ,I spend a lot of time on server SKC ,I play Counter Strike GO [CS GO]. I have a rank of gold two. I am learning mapping and scripting. I can create a forum and I'm interested in HTML .*[ i can be the 2 nd developer of DoA if im accepted, and i can creat good forum for this Clan too if you want.

Your MTA history

My history begins five years ago. My first clan was RPG = [Role Play Game] I was in clan one year. Later my friend created clan Bv| - Back Wards I was in this clan one month. After clan Bv| I went to clan sT| - Seventh Try I was in clan One Month. Later I was in clan AMG| - Awesome Mapping and Gaming I was in clan three months. Friend invited me to clan -1c- - One Celusion I was in clan Four Months. Later I was in clan FNF// Fast and Furious I was in clan Two Months. Later I joined to clan HsK// - Hard Style Klown I was by Three Months and Fusion B5| - Best Five. I went to clan |Dws| - Down with the sickness. I was Leader in Three clans SoR! - Squad of Revolution , TSR// - The Survivors of Racer and -RB- - Redbull all servers were closed. Later I joined to clan -fts- - Fuck The System I was in clan Five months. ~xS// - Xtreme Skillers , I was in clan Two Month about name AP! - Atrocious Players Closed Clan . Last my clan this -DG| - Divinity Gamers I was by Two Months, 3R// 3lite Racers i was in the clan 1 month and 4 days.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

DoA is old clan and pro too, i know them ' Extacy , Lukas , ..... i can help them in any arena they want.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

RPG - Role Play Game

Bv| - Back Wards

sT| - Seventh Try

AMG| - Awesome Mapping and Gaming

-1c- - One Celusion

FNF// - Fast and Furious

HsK// - Hard Style Klown

B5| - Best Five

|DwS| - Down with the sicknees

-fts- - Fuck The System

~xS| - Xtreme Skillers

AP! - Atrocious Players

-DG| - Divinity Gamers

3R// - 3lite Racers

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

im a developer so i can help them in forum or in server , i can help in clan wars , im good in all arenas ' DM , SH , DD ,

Discord ID

FlagZ#9735

Thanks for reading !