JauzZ's Join Request

JauzZ

(In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us)

My name is Dominik, in-game known as JauzZ. I'm 17 years old and I live in Miskolc, Hungary.

Your MTA history

Well, my MTA career began almost three years ago, in the end of 2016. I started to play MTA on zombie servers. After some time I found the FFS Gaming server. At the beginning I was playing DM OS, but I realized I'm not interested in it and started playing Shooter, where I met a lot of friends.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

*ISP| (Insane-SKills-Player) kicked  (inactivity)

*F1' (044GandusF1) Left                (Problem with the founder)

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I think everyone is equal. I am no other than the other players, but i'm really active and i'm a friendly

boy who is helpful and patient

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

Because in this clan there are a lot of good players and there are helpfull players.

And the clan itself is not bad at all, otherwise I would not want to get to you

Discord ID

JauzZ#4291

Any additional information you want to add:

Have a nice day!

JauzZ.

• 3 weeks later...