DraKe Join Request

DraKe

Introduction

My name is Mark and I'm currently 19 years old. I'm from Hungary, Budapest. I'm working as a waiter in the city.I'm a loyal, friendly person, because that's needed at my work too. My English knowledge isn't the best, but I'm trying to improve it day by day, but I can understand and communicate with it.

Your MTA history

I don't really have such a big MTA history, because I started MTA like 1 year ago on some random servers. I'm playing os since that.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Not yet.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Well because as I mentioned above I'm a friendly and loyal person. I'm not silent, I'm trying to say my opinion about everything. I could be useful on L7, and on other CWs as well.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

The performance on events.

Discord ID

DraKe#9471

Any additional information you want to add

Thanks for reading my short jr, I tried to fit everything in small sentences cuz no one wants to read essays...

Hey there, thanks for making a join request for us!

It's actually cool to see new people joining this kind of dead game, hopefully it brings you as much joy as I used to have back in the days.

Have you settled in one or two servers where you play constantly, yet? If so, where? I haven't noticed you playing before, or I might just be a little bit more inactive, than usual..

Good luck!

Hey there, thanks for making a join request for us!

It's actually cool to see new people joining this kind of dead game, hopefully it brings you as much joy as I used to have back in the days.

Have you settled in one or two servers where you play constantly, yet? If so, where? I haven't noticed you playing before, or I might just be a little bit more inactive, than usual..

Good luck!

Hey Lukas!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for the good wishes.

Second, I mostly played on FFS Gaming, but I was really inactive, and I just started to play again here. Here you can see my FFS Profile. https://ffs-gaming.com/members/175353-DraKe~

The time I didn't play FFS Gaming, I played on smaller DM servers, like Miki. I'm kinda sure no-one knows this server. ;D

Regards,