ShaNe's Join Request

ShaNe

Introduction
My name is Bartosz and i'm 17 years old. I live in Piotrkow, Poland and my in-game name is ShaNe. 

Your MTA history
My MTA history isn't that long, but i will give you some informations. 
I'm playing MTA since 2014/15. I started with the Freeroam Servers, such as JBB (Polish Drift Server) and many more unknown servers. In 2016-2018 i was playing on Roleplay servers, like PYLife and 4Life.
In September 2018 I started playing on FFS Gaming server. 

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
Official Clans:
Xtreme Racers zCool - Member - Left
NewStylePotential - Trial - Left

Unofficial Clans:
Royal Family - Trial - Closed
Zero Gravity - Member - Left
NAB Team - Member - Left
Time to Shine - Member - Left
Code "Sierra" - Member - Left

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?
FFS Gaming 

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
I don't think I have any unique skills, but my in-game skills on OS are pretty good, I have some experience on CW's on the FFS server. My WFF skills are not bad, but I'm not the best in this. I have some Achievements on the FFS Events, here it is:

WFF OS 9 - Group Stage 
Draft OS - 454 points
iOS - 1/4 finals with Poland Team

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I know some people here and I would like to make new friendships. I want to improve myself a bit in this clan and start a new career on the FFS Server.

Discord ID
SzejN.#5111 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Lukas said:

Hey,

Thanks for making a join request for us again. I have a question, though. Can you provide the reasons you left xRz and nsp in detail?

Cheers.

xRz - I left, because I was going on break from the server for ~1 month. Nothing more to add here.

nsp - I left, because after a while I realized that the clan was not for me and I decided to leave. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...