Myxa's join request

3JIa9_MyXa

Introduction

Hello my name is Kirill, i am 17 years old, i live in Russia Yoshkar-Ola.

Your MTA history

I started playing MTA in 2012, first played Dayz, I slowly started to get bored with this mode and friends advised me FFS. In 2014 I first started to play in FFS and I very much liked modes Shooter, Derby And Hot Pursuit and I play on them sometimes came on DM, but in 2015 I started to play only on DM and nowhere else, now I often play Hunter and I like.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

-SadAge- (Left, inactive).

~Acers Xtreme Yondez™~ (Left, inactive).

Insane-Skill-Players (Left, closed).

Gods Of Dreams (Left).

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS GAMING.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

It seems to me little different from others, but if anything happens I could help or replace humans, and I'm pretty good DM and Hunter and could help you in the CW, and I'm very friendly and sociable player.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

As I was thinking about joining this clan, but it seemed to me that I have a few skills and I have little understood in FFS and players of this server, but now I think Doa is a very friendly clan where good players and good players DM but now I think I should try to write an application, because I learned a lot over the years to play on the server.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

I  won a few clanwars in different clans even register on WFF OS, but could not because of the move.

What do you expect from us?

I expect only the best and can be to increase your game skills.

Discord ID

MyXa#9215