#RinO Join request

rino

Introduction

My name in the game : #RinO , I am 21 years old , live in Jordan , what Iam doing in my life now >> I am Pharmacy student (4th year ) .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

MTA history

I started playing this game since 2013 , my beginning was not in DM,OS... servers i used to play in Tactic and war servers (CIT , S3OD..) after 3 years a new journey started with 2 years in TG and 3R server and since it closed i start playing in FFS .

____________________________________________________________________________________

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Tyfus Racers (tR) " closed "

, 3lite Racers/3R (trial member ) " kicked/left game for long time "

, Asset Of Skills/AOS  "left " [

, Legend Online (LO) Left

_________________________________________________________________________________

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I think that i have different skills , i always try to improve my skills in every game mode (DM , OS , Shooter)

so i could be helpful , and also i have many experience in management and helping other players " Iam admin in (A.L) server " .

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

I see your professional players , also many names in this clan that i can remember from TG , i was playing in some clans but they didn't reach my ambition .

What do you expect from us?

I would happy to be friendly with other clan members , and spend years in the same clan .

*Thanks for reading , and I hope to be a part from this family *