White's Join Request

White

In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us:

My name is Samuel, I live in Poland and I'm 16 years old. In general, I like to play sports (football, handball and basketball) and I like to play on the computer.

Your MTA history:

I started my career in MTA with FFS and my first and best mode for me is DM OS and Hunter. I have been playing MTA for about 7 years. I tried something on other servers but they didn't interest me much.

Have you been in other official / unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

(Please include reasons why you left or were kicked):

Community Clans:

- Code "Sierra" (cS|) - Member - Left

- Back To The Future (B2F) - Member - Left

- Asset Of Skill (AoS|) - Member - Left

Official Clans:

- Rage Community (RAGE) - Member - Left

In which DM: Race servers do you usually play?

I'm only playing on FFS Gaming and L7 server.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Maybe I can't be different from others but I can help in clan wars and, well, if you give me a chance, i will show you my skills and help DoA in clan wars.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

DoA stands out for me in that it is for me one of the most active offical clan on FFS and I want to join because I have some friends there and to experience something.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc .:

I have a lot of MVP from clan wars in various types of tournaments, and I have a lot of won clan wars on my account in FFS Gaming server.

What do you expect from us?

I expect only activity and a pleasant atmosphere.

Discord ID:!WHIT3 #1114