uctepuka's Join Request

tixa

Introduction

Hello everyone my name is Angelica, I am 17 years old, I live in Russia (Novosibirsk), at the moment I am studying now, I love sports. I play mta when I have time.

Your MTA history

I started playing on the ffs server from 2014 and after some time I was invited to the Nab Team, but after I left the clan because there was no time to play in the mta. Returned in 2016 but played rarely. At the end of 2017 I entered Gods of dream (GoD). I sat in this clan until 2019. After IceBerg called me to the clan Back To The Future (b2f //), but then IceBerg came out and I left with him. All the time I was playing only on the ffs server.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

n.t ~ - Nab Team (2014 - member) - Left

GoD | - Gods Of Dream (2017-2019 - member) - Left

b2f // - Back To The Future (2019 - member) - Left.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Recently, I play well, I can also talk about good thing,but I can't help you on cw, and so you have a good squad.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

I am attracted to the DoA clan by the fact that it is adequate. There is a great squad in the clan. In the clan there are people of different nationalities with whom I want to communicate, because it is not very good to be in the 1st clan with the Russians.

Discord ID

tixa #9307

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for having an interest to our clan!

Unfortunately, your voting did not turn out so well. We were rather unsure about you because lack of communication from your side. Therefore, your join request is Denied

If interested, you can try again in a month.