Broken's Join Request

Broken

rsz_logo_-_transparent_bg_800x800.png?wi

Broken's Join Request 

Introduction

Hey , My name is Ahmed known as Broken , Sea^ . I am 13 y.o , I will 14 in april 😄 , and I am from Algeria 

Your MTA history

i've been playing MTA since 2016 in Arabian servers . At in 2017 , i got to leave the game because i had hard exams also my comupter has been crashed . I came back in 2019 specially in december . when i came back , i usually play Oldschool because i didn't remember the areans . So , I play a lot  to became Deathmatch player.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

official clans :

None

Unoffcial clans:

-DG-: Dream GhosT (left/member:to due inactive , deadly clan , bad management)

xS| Complax Slayers (left/member:It was a great clan , I had amazing moments with my friends)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

Lumiverse , foxx = train for dm 

3R , ffs=when i got bored i played them 

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I am loyal , mature , friendly , i didn't try wff or any tournament to due have studying and problems in life . I train dm every day to get skills , experience to hdm player

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

First thing, I chose this talk because it is the best possible option for me in terms of treating kindly and helping others, I am loyal and helpful, and I am developing rapidly, I train every day in Deathmatch and oldschool, I will try WFF soon because I’m busy with private matters . Also , It will be my frist offcially clan to me 

Discord ID

BrokeN#4643

Edited by Broken
  • Like 3