Fro's Join Request

Fro

Introduction (In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us):

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself seeing as a lot of you won't know me. My IGN is Fro, I'm from Rzeszow, Poland and I am 17 years old.

Your MTA history:

Okay, so. I started my MTA career back in 2012. At first, I played on freeroam servers with my friends, which lasted at least 2-3 months. Perhaps more, It's hard to remember. Afterwards, I decided to try play on DD servers since I knew a few people who were invested in playing DD. And that's when I first found FFS Gaming. Someone between then I joined C'B clan, which wasn't an FFS clan but some of my teammates played there with me. After a while, DD became boring to me as my team closed and there's only so much you can do when you've mastered stunting and strategies to kill other players. So, in 2013, I said to myself "let's find something new". Of the gamemodes I'd seen in -ffs-, Oldschool was most interesting to me, so naturally I tried playing OS.

When I first started, OS was very hard for me, but I trained a lot and my skills were becoming increasingly better with time. Soon enough, I was in some of the best clans in FFS (n.T, xRz) for the time that I spent there. Later I left from FFS and found a different server called Fellow Team, which I hadn't heard of until then. I played on this server for about 2 years. I wanted to play longer but sadly the FT founder closed it. I was very sad, because FT was my easily favourite server even today. There I met many friendly, likeable people and I still contact some of them now. I managed to reach Top 2 rank on this server too, so that was something I was proud of at that time seeing as ranks could be flexed, lol. Anyway, since FT closed, I had to find a new server. I decided to return on FFS Gaming. I played there for maybe 3 months but then an old friend contacted me and told me about the 3R server. We both joined and we started playing there from then on. 2 years later, I've found myself yet again back on FFS. And I plan to stay this time.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans? (Please include reasons why you left or were kicked)

Crashed & Burned - C'B - This clan closed but I honestly couldn't see myself leaving this team if it didn't. I was obsessed with DD at the time.

NAB Team - n.T~ - I took time off from MTA so I couldn't be active.

Xtreme Racers Zcool - ~xRz~ - This was around the time I left FFS to play the FT server, so I wasn't active enough in FFS to stay in the clan.

3lite Racers - |3R| - I left, because I had little time to play due to stuff in my personal life so I felt a burden to them.

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I currently play only on the FFS server, where some of the members may have noticed me recently. But I still play in 3R on occasion since I find time to play both. I spent a long time playing on 3R before making the decision to return to FFS. I had an amazing time there but 2 years have passed and FFS will be my most active DM:Race server now.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

In my opinion, I think I am different because I am like an untouched canvas. I haven't really been involved in OS competitions so I don't have any bad playing habits. The things I don't know can be shown to me by DoA members, seeing as I really want to learn, and my reputation is good/neutral so I won't put DoA at risk of bad reputation like some other players do to other clans. I just want to make myself the best player I can be, so if I succeed, I will hopefully make DoA look good too. I'm also happy to wear the tag so that means people will notice the team more I guess? I'm just here to help.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

I think DoA is perfect team to improve my skills seeing as I will get the chance to play alongside some exceptionally skilled players. I know this from those I have got the chance to watch already in the FFS server and I have been informed by a close friend that DoA is filled with friendly people, who have a lot of competitive experience. That is just what I'm looking for.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc

Yes I do have achievements but they're hard to remember since it was so long since I properly competed besides friendly PVPs in 3R. I remember I was playing a lot of clanwars when I was in n.T/xRz and I didn't really have bad scores when playing those regardless of us winning or losing. I often got points for my team anyway. I guess It's also worth mentioning a DD tournament I remember joining but my memory of it is kind of bad at the same time. Though I'm an OS player now, I recall ending either 2nd or 3rd (I'm just certain I didn't win!) and it was a tournament held by a server unrelated to FFS gaming. Sadly I can't give much more than that on the tournament but there was 100% at least 20 players who at the start, so I did good considering I was young and I didn't really value tournaments. I just played MTA for fun.

What do you expect from us?

I'm expecting the clan to help me improve my skills and I want to gain some valuable experiences that I couldn't get from joining some average OS clan. I expect this clan to be able to do this for me. I also expect a friendly community as my friend wouldn't misinform me. It's rather something I know to be true than what I'm expecting honestly. Lastly, I hope that the members can be critical of my mistakes so I can learn quickly. In the past, people didn't tell me things that were wrong with how I play or how I behaved. If they had, I know I could have progressed much faster as a player.

Discord ID:

Fro#7543

Any additional information you want to add (optional):

I haven't got much to add other than, thanks a lot to everyone who took the time to read parts of my application. I'm sorry if there were any mistakes, I tried to be as accurate as possible with my English seeing as I really want to join. Hopefully spellcheck took care of that for me, hah. The other thing I'll add is that I'm also sorry to have not spoken to some of the members before applying but I was told that if I want to be able to join this clan to play tournaments before roster locks, I needed to apply ASAP. Just message me if you want to chat before deciding to accept/decline me. That's all!

Thanks once again, sincerely Fro.

Hello,

Despite the fact a big part of us don't know you, we were stunned by your join request. We've received recommendations about you from a variety people from the clans you've been in. Therefore, we've decided to give you a chance. Prove us to be a worthy as a player and a community member.

Accepted

P.S: I couldn't add you in discord, so send me a friend request to me yourself, asap: L'ukas#1827