#Donat1k's Join Request

#Donat1k!

Introduction

My nickname is #Donat1k, i'm 17 years old and i live in Russia.

Your MTA history

I have been playing MTA since 2015, starting from DayZ up to Free room servers. Shortly after I found FFS and began to search for my gamemode, at first I enjoyed playing PTP, but I eventually got tired of it and moved to Shooter/DM, which I have been playing ever since.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Chamber-of-Emptiness

Paradoix

NightDevil'Z

Rest In Peace

Fucking Xtreme

Code "Sierra" [CW Manager]

zNation

Revolution Gaming

Genocide

Next Revolution

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Unlike most of other applicants, I am shooter player and a way to help DoA would be by joining it's new shooter team and helping them to grow bigger by qualifying in clan wars and representing clan in other communities by wearing their tag and showing mature attitude.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

DoA seems to be dominating in clan wars recently, their activity grows within days and a lot of known players have applied with whom I have played with before and would like to carry on playing further on.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

WSF 2 Quarter Finals [2019](Badly played, could possibly win the tournament(perhaps))

What do you expect from us?

Positive attitude towards shooter team, because I have seen other community clans lack attitude on it. A chance to prove myself as clan member and just fun time together.

Discord ID

Donat1k#4082