Emilly's Join Request

Emilly

Introduction

My name is Emilly , I am 23 years old and i'm from Belgium.

Your MTA history

Began to play in 2014, enjoyed to reside in stuntage servers and just have a good time with friends. In 2015 I joined my first shooter clan, ever since been playing this particular gamemode, after it was closed I received an invitation to build a new team, which went well until it was closed in 2019 for game unrelated reasons.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

ZF' (Zero-Fear!) Member [2015 - 2018]

coE (Chamber-of-Emptiness) Leader [2018 - 2019]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I have some experience with team management, I was leading a strong team for the last year. The thing that marks me out of other applicants is my loyalty, skills and willingness to pursue common goals.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

DoA is a clan with growing shooter team, which draw my attention to it, more specifically - I received a invitation from a current clan member. I went through clan roster and understood that I know a couple of them as former members of team I was in. Currently looking for a clan that is friendly, mature and well organized, DoA seems to match it.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

No tournaments as far as I can remember, but I have won a lot of clan wars in my previous teams.

What do you expect from us?

Not much, just to enjoy each other presence and found new contacts amongst current members.

Discord ID

Emilly#1836

Any additional information you want to add

Currently working as a nurse and I have to follow my work schedule, therefore I might not be that active always, but I can find some spare time to join the game.

• 2 weeks later...