CIFFON's Join Request

CIFFON

Introduction

My name is Jānis Apīnis, I am 18 years old and I live in Latvia, Jēkabpils.

Your MTA history

It has been rather a long, but yet joyful journey, that embraces 10 years of experience on this particular game. There was quite a time for me being clanless, but afterwards being assigned to my very first clan I had the fundumental will to persist the qualities I have noticed in that time nobel players, that sort of affected the way I see clans now.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

HoK| (Hall of KingZ) Leader [2015-2016]
coE| (Chamber-of-Emptiness) Founder [2018]
mD| (Most_Damnation) CW Manager/Media [2016-2018-2019]
EoS! (Essence-of-Speed) Member [2019]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS/3R

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I acquire initial experience of clan/team management, as well as media. What would mark me out of other applicants is greatly adapted mindset of thinking out of the frame and will power to work towards development along my fellow mates.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

Lead seems to consist of quite a decent companions to work with, a few members that are part of the clan I have already encountered in my previous teams, therefore my expectations of having a mature mates amongst during the time period is undeniable. DoA itself is not any different from other official clans out there, but it sure has some old qualities you may not find elsewhere.

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

WSF Finals [2016]

WSF 2 Quarter-Finals [2019] Had to be withdrawn due to health condition that doesn't allow me to be playing for a while.

What do you expect from us?

Warm welcome amongst clan members, some quality time and understanding attitude towards my current circumstances.

Discord ID

CIFFON#4279

Any additional information you want to add:

Currently occupied with certain health treatments, meaning there's [hopefully] temporary inactivity from my behalf. Aside from playing MTA I am also part of Latvian army, currently being held by Sergeant rank, as a partition of 56th arthilery crew, meaning - frequently I have trainings/courses that affects my activity. Also being senior in high school and taking extra classes to acquire certain degree in physics/medicine/biology.