Aturex's Join Request

Aturex

Introduction

Hey there! My name is Eray, ReLax/Aturex. I'm 18 years old, currently living in Ankara, Turkey

Your MTA history

It all started in the year 2012. It's when I started my other life, technically a virtual life in the gaming world. So, I have been playing MTA San Andreas since a very long time of about 6-7 years. Firstly I started up with Free-roam servers but as I went deep into the MTA world I found out that there are even more interesting and cool game-modes out there. By the end of the year 2012 I ended up determining FFS Gaming as the most flawless server. I started spending more and more time on the server but because of some personal issues I had to quit MTA for several years, but then I came back into the virtual world again even with more desperation and excitement to play. Since then I've been playing MTA constantly.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Xtreme Racers zCool (~xRz~)

Fucking Xtreme (FX)

Mafioso Auto Drivers (MAD)

Nitrous Racing (xN)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Overall, I'm confident about my current abilities as and I can to be significant in clan wars.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

One of the reasons I want to join is because you guys have a really strong community and great members and Some of the members of this clan are my old friends, with whom I liked to play in one team

The biggest factor is that my friends are there (Edepsiz <3)

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc.

Winning Draft League OS Season 1 with MAD

Winning L7 OS Tour 5 with xN.

Discord ID

Aturex#2760