[11/24/2018] The forum is back!

Lukas

rsz_doa_announcement.png

Hello and welcome to Death on Approach!

Yes, we are back with our own and independent forum once again. It’s not as good looking and user-friendly as our previous IPS software we used a year ago, but this one is fine for all the basic things we might need. Frankly speaking, we grew tired of the bulky FFS-subforum we had for the past half of year and decided to finally abandon it.

I personally must give my appreciation to Wolf_Pack for their wasted time to make this forum working, also Mousy and Division for helping us adjusting little details. I’m pretty sure this barely means anything to you, but it surely does for us.

Some stuff in the forum will be added as the time goes. However, if you notice some kind of bug or a possible improvement for our forum, please notify us.

ssss.png

Since we shut down our old forum in May, there were quite many comes and goes, a couple of promotions, aswell.

People who joined us since then:

.:DoA:.SpartaN

.:DoA:.Zaitsev

.:DoA:.ygtz

.:DoA:.Co!2

.:DoA:.Wazzy

.:DoA:.Jake

.:DoA:.RaceR

.:DoA:.ReeboK

People who decided to part ways with us:

StuntPool

Danx

Reaxerz

Rapist

Extacy

Wolf_Pack

Masuta

RedRulez

Aerudos

Along the way, we had some important promotions, too:

Wazzy – Promoted to Clanwar Manager Assistant

LudiSincba – Promoted to Co-Leader and Clanwar Manager

Good luck to both of you!

ssss.png

After a long break, we had a WFF OldSchool Clanwar. This time we faced a well known DM clan - Iron Will, also known as iW//. The match ended in our favor, 90-50. It was a smooth and enjoyable match, even though it was not quite fair to play 5v3 at one point because of iW’s missing players. Hard luck to Iron Will, we hope to have a rematch someday!

On that note, we accept WFF OS Clanwars, so if you want to challenge us, post your request here.

Not that much happened since our old forum shutdown, to be honest. I would personally like to thank one and each of you who kept believing in us and stood by our side through thick and thin. I wish you all a good weekend and see you next time!

Sincerely,

Death on Approach Leadership

rsz_1rsz_discord-logo-png-transparent.png