demo's join request

demo

Introduction

Ciao, My name is Mirco in game demo im 21 yo ( 1997 ) and im from Italy

Your MTA History

I started to play in 2012 as a shooter player in FFS with italian friends, after some weeks we were bored, so they left mta but i continued alone my adventure in mta, i tried to play dm in FFS but it was hard for me in that period, so i tried to find another server and i found TG (the legend server) and i discovered the existence of the OS, yep when i started to play i was a nob, i instant liked n.T and |TE| the best teams in that period in the server, soon when my skills were better im joined in Nab Team my first team, i continued to play TG since 2015 then im left from mta.

Im rejoined in 2017 and when i saw TG was a dead server i started my adventure on FFS , in 2018 a clan called 24' invited me for join l7 os tour, so im joined and i played my first tournament in my MTA career.

when the tour was ended i left from 24' and i continued to play without clan until now.

new server opened called Vultaic ( 2018 ? ) , im joined and i liked it instantly so i played it since they closed it in 2019. im back to FFS and here i am.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

n.T~ - Nab Team [Kicked Inactive]

24' Twenty Four [ Left ]

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I dont know, if doa needs some help i can try do it .

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

Right now im playing FFS

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans? Why do you want to join us?

because i know most of guys in the clan and i have fun with them. because i wanted a clan, there was some choice but in DoA i have friends its an active clan, guys are friendly too and DoA used to play in TG too ( murderer, knife(icemanloviu), kitty, metalero and others )

Do you have any achievements? For example, clanwars won, MVPs, won tournaments, etc

I played my first tournament in 2018 ( l7 os ) I was not a clan holder i made some points in some maps ( nothing special ) we ended the tour 3rd.

My second tournament was WFF OS 8 i got knock out in the first stage :S, but np it was my first individual tournament, im sure that i can do better in the next WFF.

25 Neymar

22 Meraxes

17 Fucky

14 1thwonder

13 Seeky

12 demo

11 Cascade

9 MaStFa

5 Mayrou

4 Shankz

3 AzureSpeed

2 Dybala

2 D3lete

1 4v1

Discord ID

You have already.

AI OPE U LAIK DIS UAN BICOS AIM GONNA SUICIDE IF I NID TO REMEIK THIS .