JaGuArR's Join Request

JaGuArR

(In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us)

My real name is Mido, JaGuArR in-game. I'm 16 years old and living in Norway.

Your MTA history

I started playing MTA at 2014, and i started by playing FFS and TG. I played in TG as long time but the server was closed. So i'm shooter player and playing in FFS now, my clan in FFS is Code"Sierra" and i play shooter Jump.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

(Please include reasons why you left or were kicked)

-|TG|- Twisted Gamers-Closed

rG, I don't remember the name actually-Left

cS|, Code"sierra"-Current

And many other clans but i don't remember the names.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

I can help in the CW's and help the clan grow by inviting some pros shooter players into the clan. I'm shooter Jump/not bad at GK too player so I can help the clan by many things.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

When I was playing TG in 2015 I was actually trying hard to join DoA, but all declined me becuase I was noob Shooter and DM player. But now Iam much better then before. And I want to join DoA becuase i see there's many good and helpful players on that clan since 2015.

Discord ID

jaguar012

Any additional information you want to add

(optional)

THANKS FOR READONG ! I HOPE YOU ACCEPT ME !! :)

Have you went by any other names in-game since starting in 2014? If so, please specify which names you used.

Nevermind, no need to answer it anymore. One of our leaders knows you; he says you've always used that name.

Either way, your join request is being denied because we know you've never been in TG's clan.

Don't lie on your join requests. It's a good way to get blacklisted from our clan all together.