uctepuka's Join Request

tixa

Introduction

Hello everyone my name is Angelica, I am 17 years old, I live in Russia (Novosibirsk), at the moment I am studying now, I love sports. I play mta when I have time.I am also sociable, I always maintain a conversation, I treat people as they are with me.

Your MTA history

I started playing on the ffs server from 2014 and after some time I was invited to the Nab Team, but after I left the clan because there was no time to play in the mta. Returned in 2016 but played rarely. At the end of 2017 I entered Gods of dream (GoD). I sat in this clan until 2019. After IceBerg called me to the clan Back To The Future (b2f //), but then IceBerg came out and I left with him. All the time I was playing only on the ffs server.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

n.t ~ - Nab Team (2014 - member) - Left

GoD | - Gods Of Dream (2017-2019 - member) - Left

b2f // - Back To The Future (2019 - member) - Left.

How are you any different from other applicants? How can you help DoA grow?

Recently, I play well, I can also talk about good thing,but I can't help you on cw, and so you have a good squad.

What makes you think DoA is any different than other clans?

I am attracted to the DoA clan by the fact that it is adequate. There is a great squad in the clan. In the clan there are people of different nationalities with whom I want to communicate, because it is not very good to be in the 1st clan with the Russians.

Discord ID

tixa #9307