Barit's Join Request

Barit

Introduccion

Hi guys my nickname is Barit .  I live in the USA , texas. I'm 20 yrs old.  i love hardstyle, and i'm a soccer player.

You MTA History 
My story begins in 2013 on the UVA server.  On that server I met great players that I now know on other servers. 
Years later I met the EPG and DDC servers.
From there I started playing on DM, OS DM after a few years of practice I met ffs gaming and from there i have played until today

On which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming 

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

- Unofficial Clans 

Over Power OP Test - Left

Latin American Team [LAT] Member-Closed

NAB TEAM n.T Member-Left

- Official Clans

International Team [INT]   Member- Inactive-kick  (At that time I was somewhat inactive, so the leaders kicked me out.)

Xtrem Racerz zCools    xRz   Memeber - Left        (I felt it was time to take a break and get out of there and seek new experiences.) 

Do you have any special skills excluding MTA skills? If so, please specify.

I'm the same as everyone else but I have experience refereeing events in ffs gaming ,  I was able to referee and i did great. i did it 3 times .

Well I am a DM OS player and hunter I excel in getting among the first, I'm not so pro but I try to match the best I give everything in the game.  

What motivated you to apply for DoA?

A few years ago I sent a request, I'm a fan of some of their members and ex-members.
for which I would like to be part of your beautiful clan that has caught my attention
and then usually help you on some occasion that you need

Discord

Barit#8871

• Like 3
  • POG 1