Bachor's Join Request

Bachor

Introduction
MTA - Bach0rr!
discord - Bach0rr!#7421
15 y From poland

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?
DM - HDM (skc) (lumiverse)

Your MTA Highlights
I started playing mta at the age of 9 on the king cool sofa. I really liked to play this server but I got a ban for my cousin's stupidity but I apologized, asked for a chance and they unbanned me playing there until today. then I went to foxx but lumiverse was created and I also play it today

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
no                               

Do you have any special skills excluding MTA skills? If so, please specify.
a bit

What motivated you to apply for DoA?
I watched you a bit and I liked you well, I mean the style of the game and the like

Additional information
I play football in Wislanin bobrowniki hahha

Hi! Thanks for making a join request.

However, the application process cannot go forward without accurate information.

You had mentioned to me in-game yesterday that you forgot to add some info for previous clans/teams. Please include that info.

22 hours ago, Bachor said:

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
(Please indicate the reasons of departures)
no

Your answer to the special skills question is really vague as well. This is my fault as the question is phrased as a yes/no question (I'll change it in the template), but we still need you to further specify those skills. You went more into detail about it in-game, so we'd appreciate if you could do the same here.

22 hours ago, Bachor said:

Do you have any special skills excluding MTA skills?
(This includes stuff like designing, coding, event organization, etc.)
(MTA Skills like being good at OS, DM, Shooter, and others can go in the MTA Highlights question.)
a bit

I did send you a message on Discord yesterday in case you didn't know how to edit your join request. If you still have trouble with it, just let me know.

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and edit your format a little bit. You don't need to include the parts in parenthesis into the format.

The accurate info that was requested still has not been added to your join request. Therefore, I'm going to have to decline this for now.

I'm not going to set a time limit on when you can post again. You're free to post another one whenever you like. I just ask that you format info properly, and post accurate information next time. I won't push forward applications if I know the info is incorrect.