Lensko's Join Request

LensKo

Introduction
Hello guys my name is Utku, known as Lensko in-game. I'm 17 years old and I live in Eskişehir/Turkey. I am high school student. I love listening music. I don't like to go out. I like playing computer games. I love playing mta.

Your MTA history
In 2014, I found mta with my first computer because of my brother. I joined a random server when I opened the game and got bored when I played a little so I decided to join another server and stands at the top of the list FFS Gaming attracted my attention and wanted to join it.

FFS Gaming, When I joined the server, I entered one of the many gamemodes that I came across. The first game mode I entered is Deathmatch. I was seeing cars flying when I entered, no matter how dumb it was, it was pretty fun. I also looked at other game modes, they were all more fun than the other. I don't want to say anything else about FFS, it's just fun.

Twisted Gamers, After taking a break for a few months, I wanted to go back to mta. This time I wanted to join another server because I was bored FFS. Actually that's why I took a break from mta. While browsing the list I saw Twisted Gamers. I had already made a lot of friendships when i join it. When i got bored i was joining MrGreen race server. However, I was playing more at FFS Gaming. I was joining this server for my friends sometimes. Sadly, server is closed.

Lumiverse, this server is really good, there are a lot of pro players. Really good server although I rarely go here. I love the atmosphere of this server.

Recently, I only playing in FFS and Lumiverse. The biggest thing I do in this game is I participated in 2 tournaments, I couldn't achieve success, but I had a lot of fun. I have improved myself a lot and continue to improve. I have a lot of time these days because of covid.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Official:

Xtreme Racers zCool -left (i bored from inactivity and i decided to leave)

Unofficial:

Insane-Skill-Players

Asset of Skill

Code''Sierra''

Fucking_Xtreme

Volume Zero 

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

Lumiverse

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

These days I'm learning mapping, there are some things I plan to do in the future, besides, whenever there is a tournament, I try to participate. Even if I don't get much from what I participated in but  i think i played well. I prepare myself for clanwars. Recently, im train HDM maps, im trying improve myself.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather other clans?

First of all, I always try to do my best when I'm representing a clan. I am not really a pro player, but when needed I can take some extra time to train a particular map and increase my map knowledge. Most of the time I heard a lot of good things about DoA. My main goal is to keep that good atmosphere you have. I think I will feel better here. I want to spend more time with my friends here and I can meet new people and be friends with them. Besides that I can play with them. This excites me very much.

Any additional information you want to add

I hope you read it without getting bored. it was fun to write this. You can contact me if there is a place where I wrote wrong or if you have any questions. Thanks for taking your time. Hope you enjoy.

Discord ID:

Relax#4140 

Your Faithfully,

Lensko

Edited by LensKo
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Utku, thanks for applying to us.
Props for a decent join request. However, you did not pass the voting poll - communication is one of the aspects we value a lot and that's where we had concerns about you. Therefore, I'm declining your join request.

You are free to re-apply after a month or whenever join requests will be open again.