[MANUEL]'s Join Request

Manuel!

(In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us)

Hello, My Name Is Eray I'm 18 y.o and I live Turkey / Gaziantep 

Your MTA history

I was playing MTA since 2013-2014 and by this time I had played on many servers and played in different modes to improve my skills, then I found the FFS server, when I first started FFS I was looking for an arena that would appeal to me, I tried many arenas and then I found DM OS arena and I liked it very much.I made a lot of friends and started playing in the DM OS Arena . after a while, I had to leave the game for different reasons, I haven't played for almost 2 years. Then I decided to play again, I've been playing ever since and I'll keep playing.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Xtreme Racers Zcool - Left / because of some problems

The Panic Crew  - Left  / inactive

Nab Team - left /  inactive 

Massive Strong - Closed 

Demons in Heaven - Left / inactive 

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

first of all I'm friendly and mature. I'm a very active player, I can play 6-7 hours a day and more. Every day I learn new skills and improve myself and I have good enough potential

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

actually I wanted to join the DoA clan years ago, but it wasn't possible. after I got involved in different clans and improved myself more, I wanted to try my luck again

Discord ID 

MANUEL#0248

Edited by Manuel!
  • Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello and thanks for applying to join.

I don't think you have shown the necessary requirements or desire to join our clan. Aside from that, your join request looks average, could be done better in my opinion.

Given that, your join request is declined. You may apply again in a month if you wish to do so.