Lenka's Join Request

Lenka

Introduction:

Hello everyone. My name is Mert, i go by the name Lenka in game. Born and raised in Turkey and im a 22 year old college student.

Your MTA History:

Around 2012-2013 internet cafes were a huge thing in Turkey, it still kinda is but not so much as it used to be. So as most of the kids who didn't have proper internet connection to play games in their home i found the solution to go to internet cafes.

It was in one of those moments when i went to an internet cafe and saw someone playing MTA. I was hooked right away and immediately asked which game was it and how can i install it. Up until we had a good internet connection in our home i was always out in one of the cafes playing MTA.

I first started playing on SKC Race server because of the guy who i saw was playing there, but after a while it got boring, i figured to myself; it was perhaps because of the mode. So i learned how to find other servers and started digging, at first i came across to Freeroam servers and i played for some time but it got boring again.

Then i found a server called WTF and that was my introduction to DM/OS. It was amazing and really different from other modes so it really caught my attention but it was hard but i kept playing even though it was difficult to play. Then i realized after some time i started to get pretty decent at it, so i thought to myself were there any or better servers than WTF.

While browsing i came across FFS because there were so many people playing there and i wanted to see. FFS was the first server i used the name Lenka, i used to go by other names previously but i don't remember them. Spent majority of my time in FFS, made friends, got into some clans and overall improved my skills.

One of the usual days when i was about to log in to FFS i wanted to check out 'Map Editor' something that always caught my attention, at first i didn't understand anything, everything looked so complex i couldn't even place an object. After some time of playing the game my interest in creating maps increased and thus pushed me to check out some tutorials on the net.

Mapping wasn't super popular as it is now so tutorials were limited but i had to use what i could find, i found that you need specific 'tools' to make maps so i installed them and started mapping. I started to mess around with the editor and tried to make some maps but i never liked what i was making but as the time went by i realized that i was getting good at it and i released my V1.

At that time i really liked what i accomplished even though i don't like the map right now but judging by those times, i believe i did a good job. Over time i started to make maps with other people, such as Chipy, Warrio, XeaT etc. and i liked making maps with other people. I took a break for about 1 year when i was working on my V2 after getting banned on FFS for account sharing. My friend asked me to help on his stuntage tasks and i accepted but we got reported so both of us got banned)

Wanted to do a comeback on 2016, since i got banned on FFS i started researching for other servers  and found EPG. Played there for a while, met with great people and continued making maps but i didn't release anything because i kept scrapping the ones i didn't like. While things were going pretty great EPG got closed and i was thinking of taking a break again but i said no to myself and just started playing on random servers but i was never able to find the same type of atmosphere on other servers, so at the end, i took another break and started playing other games.

It wasn't like i didn't like the game, i just didn't like the feeling of playing alone. Just like before i started digging for servers, this time i came across to a server called 3R (3lite Racers) Started playing here constantly, met with really nice and friendly people and enjoyed my time there but after like 4-5 months my friend told me about a new server that just opened called Lumiverse. I was intrigued and wanted to check out, ever since that moment i mostly play and spend my time on Lumiverse. I started mapping again and i realized that i spend more time on mapping than playing.

When i first joined Lumiverse with my friend, he was playing OS which also intrigued me to play it, then i had a OS phase for a while because playing the maps that i used to play a while ago, as well as new maps, felt really good. So i started making OS maps, some of them were just to annoy people like adding crazy parts or just stupid stuff. As of now i spend my time on Map Editor rather than playing on the servers since mapping is more fun and play on the servers when only some of my close friends are online, if they're not i usually ask them to come so we can play together.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

I'm having a hard time remembering each and every one of them since ive been in many clans so i'm writing the ones that i'm %100 sure.

|ED|: I don't remember the full name -Left-It was about to die, most of the members  transfered  to  DST.

|DST|: Dangerous Skillers Team - Left - I don't exactly remember why i left, i remember that i met with good people.

[BHD]: I don't remember the full name -Left - Everybody started being inactive.

wG:| Closed.

[ER]: closed- Not the official one because i don't remember applying.

Wud: whos ur daddy I created this clan to play CWs in FFS with some of my friends; Felina,Soulfly

But after me and my friend got banned everyone started leaving.

3R|3liteRacers – left – reason : Team didn’t go as expected and most of the players started to be inactive.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Great question but i don't think i have anything that i can label as 'unique' I believe that i play good, didn't play in any tournament but i got decent points in some CWs.(It was a long time ago,i cant find the exact results) I think that im pretty informed and good at mapping and as the days go by, i realized that im improving with each map. I believe that if i spend more time on it i will be greater because most of the maps i make were made in short times.

For example my EMBER series, i mostly spent 1-2 days on each of them.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

As i stated on MTA History i took 2 little breaks and only reason why i did was even though i liked the game, there was limited amount of people to play with and when they weren't there, i was getting bored.

Sometimes i see some members' dialogues and chats and i enjoy them, i want to be a part of that environment because i think the game would be more fun for me. Another reason is that i started playing OS and i know that you guys are pretty good at it so i believe that if i can be a part of DoA i can learn faster and improve myself such as watching CWs and training maps with you.

Any additional information you want to add:

Thanks for your time, i don't have more to say but if you have anything to say/ask feel free to do it in the comments or on my Discord.

Discord ID: Lenkafeng#3199

Edited by Lenka
  • Like 9
  • POG 1
  • 2 weeks later...