Trend's Join Request

Trend

Trend's Join Request

Introduction: My real name is Martin, I am 22 years old. I live in Slovakia. My ingame nick is Trend.

Your MTA history: All it started even in primary school (2009+-), when I went one day with my ex classmate’s house and he turned on MTA a started to play on server. I think it was RPG server, called THE MATRIX. I was seriously amazed. I installed MTA right away and we started to nolife together. In few years guys retired from this game, but I started to explore new servers and new gamemodes. In that time was very insterested VIP server and czech Pro server. But, the most gamemode platform for me was DD. I quickly found new DD servers and started to play on them. In march or april of 2015 I received with my friend Freedom an offer that could not be refused by Tomba120 to create a DD squad in SHC. I was very proud and honored. Later I wanted to get higher and higher in my career, so I joined PiA, when I wanted to start up my DM career and achieve something bigger. I left them very early, because of problems with the management. My next steps went to TC. It was very good experience, but I had problems (not only me) with one unnamed player. I wanted to kick him from the clan but leaders refused it. It was very frustrating, after that I left and went to eP, where we won with my new squad everything we played. After that I was accepted in Z, where I met very friendly guys, but this clan was closed. I started to work hard and fulfill my dream and get into TG. I made for it everything and finally it happened. I was the happiest guy in the whole world. By the time I left the with Mazda due to lack of motivation. I joined Ex with many expectations. There I was promoted very early to clan leader by MisterQuestions. But clan was unfortunatelly closed as it was in Z. I needed a break from this game and when i returned after few months I joined TfF, because many of loyal and friendly guys were creating interesting DD project there. I have been there 1 year. I am very happy for that moments, but I left because I haven’t any teammates for CW’s, any website, any online server. My last team was FOTL, but I must leave on my own, because of internal problems in squad.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?:

SHC// Small Hustlers Crew - Left

PiA| Pro's in Action - Left

'TC| The Crew - Left

'eP! Elite Players - Kicked

#Z Zenosyne - Closed

Ex. Exentric - Closed

-|TG|- Twisted Gamers - Left

/TfF\ The Favoured Few - Left

[FOTL] Firestarters Of The Land - Squad Closed

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?: Lumiverse(Classic DM,FDD,Catch), FFS (Cross DD), FoXX (DD Arena), ProjectZ, but I play most of time on local DD servers and train my speed and stunts.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?: I think I am pretty good and very fast driver in DD. I can play also DM and other gamemodes. I have also experiences with CAD programs, especially with 3D objects.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?: I applied at the beginning of december 2020 Vultaic, but unfortunatelly few days ago they closed clan. That's why I chose as a best option DoA. You are here for longer time, never heard bad words about you and you have pretty skilled guys in.

Any additional information you want to add: Trend#3227

Edited by Trend
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • POG 1

Hey Trend,

Thanks for applying to our clan! I remember you from old TG times, you were playing DD most of the time and sometimes OS along with us. Glad to see familiar faces applying here. 😌
We are primarily considered as a DM/OS team at the moment and we almost never had any presence in DD scene. Meanwhile you are a rather known DD player. The answer to my incoming question might be obvious, but I'll ask anyway. What are your exact intentions in joining here?

Cheers.

• Like 2

Hey my friend,

You are right, I am mainly DD player but DD scene is already dead, I dont wan't to join DoA because I want create there DD squad or something like that. I just wanna join clan where I have several friends and meet new ones! Help you with OS or WFF CWs or whatever will be needed (events, managing, moderating, etc.). 😊

Martin.

Edited by Trend
  • POG 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello and thanks for applying to join.

Here at the clan we value activity and communication with our members the most. I can't say you have fulfilled both of those 'bullet points', so to say it.
On the other hand, your join request looks alright. But I'd go as far as saying that is the only positive about your overall contribution to your attempt of joining our clan.

So, based on your activity and communication with our members (or lack thereof) and a negative voting turnout in our clan voting poll, your join request is declined.
You can apply again in a month if you wish to join.

• Like 1