YaCo's Join Request

YaCo

Introduction

My name is Yacine, I'm 21 years old and i'm from Algeria.

Your MTA history

I've been playing MTA since 2014, in few random servers. At the beginning of 2016 I found out about such server as FFS Gaming and began playing on it. My gamemode ever since is Shooter the most enjoyable mode for me, sometimes i play DM.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which clans?

Official Clans:

Death on Approach (Member) [left (Shooter squad has been Closed) ]

Ravens Gaming (Member) [Closed]

Unofficial Clans:

Zero-Fear (ZF') [Left, clan went inactive]

zNation (zN) [Left, lost activity]

Code "Sierra" (cS') [Left, lost activity]

Hall of KingZ (HoK|) [Closed]

Royal Family (//R) [Closed]

NextRevolution (|nR) [Currently]

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS Gaming

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I am loyal, mature, skilled and experienced shooter player, sadly i have played only one tournament due to studying.

L7 Shooter with doa 4th place.

upcoming WSF3 (i hope i will do well)

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I know a lots of people here and the most important thing that's made me apply is because i was a member here and it was gorgeous experience.

Discord ID

YaCo#3205

• Like 5

Since you are a former member (and I'm not sure I'd say it was on good terms), leadership did have a discussion about whether to allow your application through the whole process.

We have decided not to allow it through. 2 of the most notable reasons involve behavior and your application in general.

I can't say you left on a good note because of the issues during clanwars. You were nice on discord and stuff. However, if you're bad in situations where you're actually representing us, I'm really not sure what to think of that. Since you're applying for a position where your behavior does need to be good, I question whether you fit that. You haven't shown leadership anything that shows you would fit that.

Some of us also think you didn't put much effort into your application. You probably should have tried to make more of an argument for why you should be accepted back in as well. As I said, some of us did get a bad impression of you before you left.

I'm declining your application on behalf of leadership. I know it might be difficult to show leaders you've possibly changed. You're likely going to have to do that first before you have any chance of joining again though.

I'm gonna say wait a month before trying again.

• Sad 1