dash's Join Request

dash

Topic Title: [Your Name]'s Join Request
dash's Join Request

Introduction
(In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us)

My IG Name is dash (formerly NixoN!), 22 years old, Germany

Your MTA history
(Initial years with brief description)

Started playing SA:MP DM in September 2012 on a server called "New Dawn", joined the 2 best Clans there. Got a better PC in July 2013 and started playing on ffs/TfF. Took a break from September 2013 - March 2014. Started playing actively on TG where I made a JR but got declined. Moved on to play on ffs again in July 2014 and joined a subteam called "Upper Class", continued playing until 2015 when i joined another subteam called "Essence of Speed". Made a JR for FOTL in 2015 and got accepted, played actively on DDC and ffs. Quit MTA in September 2015. Played on and off in 2016 and finally took a break from 2016 - 2020. Returned to MTA in November 2020 where I played actively on FoXX. Made a JR for FoXX in the beginning of 2021 but got declined. As of right now I'm playing actively on lumiverse where i'm actively improving my WFF skills.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
(Please indicate the reasons of departures)

-|AP|- (2013) -> disbanded, -ftw- (2013) -> kicked due to inactivity, RS| (2014) -> left (made a JR for TG), FOTL (2015) -> Left (made a JR for ffs), TPI (2015) -> kicked due to inactivity, FOTL (2020) -> Left (made a JR for FoXX)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

lumiverse

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
(MTA Achievements, Scripting, Designing etc.).

nothing in particular but I dedicate a lot of time and passion to this game and always try to improve.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I feel like DoA is a great place where I can improve as a person and as a player.

Any additional information you want to add
(optional)

Discord ID 

dash#4194

Edited by dash
  • Like 5

Thanks for taking your time and creating an application for Death on Approach i have couple of questions that i would like to see answered.

1. Who told you about DoA in first place ? (are u applying because friend of yours told you to do so or do u see something special in DoA that u don't see in other "Great clans")

2. How would u help DoA improve as a clan (don't mention clan wars since we have unbelievable crazy squad ready for all types of clan wars)

3. Why would DoA be better/greater than other clans to improve as a person, what have u seen in DoA that u don't see in others? (example: i feel like i would benefit in other community's that have server and big projects on going)

4. If it's not too personal would u mind telling me what's up with you're inactivity (we have many inactive players due to their private life and other things) 

5. What would make u "bored" and cause u to leave the clan

6.  What are u expecting at Death on Approach? 

7. I recommend every applicant to interact (TALK) as much as they can with DoA members i don't care what time is it and it sounds like "asslick" but jump into their dm's invite them to play (GET TO KNOW THEM) seek when are we playing some cw's/fw's join us less communication with members equals more negative votes since members don't know who u are and don't wish to have someone "unknown" by their side. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, LudiSincba said:

Thanks for taking your time and creating an application for Death on Approach i have couple of questions that i would like to see answered.

1. Who told you about DoA in first place ? (are u applying because friend of yours told you to do so or do u see something special in DoA that u don't see in other "Great clans")

2. How would u help DoA improve as a clan (don't mention clan wars since we have unbelievable crazy squad ready for all types of clan wars)

3. Why would DoA be better/greater than other clans to improve as a person, what have u seen in DoA that u don't see in others? (example: i feel like i would benefit in other community's that have server and big projects on going)

4. If it's not too personal would u mind telling me what's up with you're inactivity (we have many inactive players due to their private life and other things) 

5. What would make u "bored" and cause u to leave the clan

6.  What are u expecting at Death on Approach? 

7. I recommend every applicant to interact (TALK) as much as they can with DoA members i don't care what time is it and it sounds like "asslick" but jump into their dm's invite them to play (GET TO KNOW THEM) seek when are we playing some cw's/fw's join us less communication with members equals more negative votes since members don't know who u are and don't wish to have someone "unknown" by their side. 

Hey LudiSincba, thanks for your questions.

1. I saw an old friend (Monster) wear the tag and so I thought "why not apply".  Honestly i'm not looking for a "great clan". I'm looking for a family and a place to stay for a longer period of time.

2. Well that depends on what you wanna improve on. I thought i'd be a great fit for your WFF DM Squad but if you already have a great team then I wouldn't mind offering my help anyways. (in case someone can't play or sudden departures

3. First of all, I dont "expect" anything from a team. To be honest, I see a lot of fast players and I would like to match their speed.

4. The longer break (2016 - 2020) was because I focused on school/career. The breaks in between are caused due to losing interest in the game. But maps are getting better and better and I dont see myself quitting anytime soon.

5. I would only leave if there's an internal conflict. I don't leave Clans because im "bored" of them.

6. I'm expecting a place where I can meet new people and improve.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Dash. Thank you for taking your time and wanting to join us. I was glad to see you after a long time and I know you are still a good player. But the problem is that you take frequent breaks from the game and I haven't seen you in weeks. We need active players rather than good players. Unfortunately, I refuse this join request.

You can reapply within 30 days if you are going to be active.