Ixchell's Join Request

Ixchell

Introduction

Hey guys. My name is Aziz, I am 17 years old and I live in Balıkesir/Turkey.

Your MTA history

I have been playing the MTA for about 5 years. When I first started I played on freeroam and role-playing servers. Later, I discovered the FFS server with my friends. I started playing DD. After playing DD for about 2 year, I got bored. I started playing DM. I'm playing DM and SH now.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

R2D~     Ready To Die   (Founder)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I play mostly on FFS server. If it is too little, I play on 3R server.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I am an average player. But I am improving myself every day. I spend most of my day at the MTA.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

DoA is a very powerful clan and I want to be a part of this power, to make it stronger. Also a very friendly clan. I have friends from DoA.

Discord ID 

10'Ixchell#0630

Edited by Ixchell
added more details
  • Like 5

Thanks for taking your time and creating an application for Death on Approach i have couple of questions that i would like to see answered.

1. What are u expecting at Death on Approach ?

2. "What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?"  "DoA is a very powerful clan and I want to be a part of this power, to make it stronger. Also a very friendly clan. I have friends from DoA."

In what aspect is DoA very powerful clan ? (dm/os/sh/ptp/dd/?) i don't think so that DoA is very powerful clan, there are more "powerful" clans than us but we just train maps and pass them = Victory, being part of this "power" and making it stronger isn't way trough application but throughout COMMUNICATION with DoA members and getting to maybe know your future team-mate 

3. Are u playing for 5 years or 3 years? (i did background it doesn't mean anything but we wish to have truthful  members by our side...

4. With the information i have in front of my self i really can't imagine what type of player u are, u wrote short join request u did the same thing as Sitex when u declined him for your sub-clan as i said i advise you to communicate more with DoA memebers if u wish to rise your chances of joining us for additional information u can find me on DoA discord.   

10 hours ago, LudiSincba said:

Thanks for taking your time and creating an application for Death on Approach i have couple of questions that i would like to see answered.

1. What are u expecting at Death on Approach ?

2. "What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?"  "DoA is a very powerful clan and I want to be a part of this power, to make it stronger. Also a very friendly clan. I have friends from DoA."

In what aspect is DoA very powerful clan ? (dm/os/sh/ptp/dd/?) i don't think so that DoA is very powerful clan, there are more "powerful" clans than us but we just train maps and pass them = Victory, being part of this "power" and making it stronger isn't way trough application but throughout COMMUNICATION with DoA members and getting to maybe know your future team-mate 

3. Are u playing for 5 years or 3 years? (i did background it doesn't mean anything but we wish to have truthful  members by our side...

4. With the information i have in front of my self i really can't imagine what type of player u are, u wrote short join request u did the same thing as Sitex when u declined him for your sub-clan as i said i advise you to communicate more with DoA memebers if u wish to rise your chances of joining us for additional information u can find me on DoA discord.   

1- I expect an active and  friendly environment.

2- Absolutely os. And yes we can definitely do it with each other, not alone.

3- I really didn't understand why you wrote it for 3 years. As I said, I have been playing MTA for 5 years.

4- Yes, I rejected Sitex, but I transferred the necessary explanation in-game via pm. I even explained that if he wants, he can send a new participation request again in the future, that we see potential in him, but it is not enough for now.

Hey Ixchell. Firstly, I want to thank you for answering the questions. I expected you to interact a little with us because the first meeting always makes a good impression. Unfortunately I find your effort to introduce yourself on JR is insufficient and I regretfully refuse this JR.

You may re-apply after 30 days if you want.