DalsiN Join Request

dalsin

Introduction
Bruno Barduco, 20 years and live Brazil, Lençois Paulista-SP my nick in MTA: DalsiN and stroondda

Your MTA history
Well I started playing MTA in 2010 on the servers of '' Terra '' I stopped playing it in 2014 and started playing at Unit Games which at the time was a server well known to Brazilians, I played it until the server closed after that I migrated to the ffs where I play most of the time I stopped playing in 2019 due to personal problems, and I decided to play again in 2020 where I play today the MTA and I intend to continue playing for a long time

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
-sK-(Skilled Gaming)- closed
uF~//(United Freestyle)- closed
sg/ (sillage gaming)- closed
iW// (Iron Will)- kicked afk
nsp' (New Style Potential)- left

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?
ffsgaming and lumiverse(I started not long ago)

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
(MTA Achievements, Scripting, Designing etc.).

None, I don't understand much of these things

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?
is a clan with great, humble and very active players. There is a time that I see you play

Any additional information you want to add
(optional)

I want to wish me good luck. KAKAKAK

Discord ID
bdc#0730

• Like 6
  • POG 1

Thanks for taking your time and creating an application for Death on Approach i have couple of questions that i would like to see answered.

1. Who told you about DoA in first place ?  

2. What do u see in DoA that u don't see in other clans?

3. Leaving iW - afk is that = Inactive from MTA?, also why did u leave NSP what happened there so u left ?

4. Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants? = Why would we pick YOU instead of your bestfriend/friend. 

5. "is a clan with great, humble and very active players. There is a time that I see you play" there is 26 members and half of them active other half is inactive because of their real life situations the people in DoA are exactly what u said. BUT we wish to keep recruiting these kind of people and of course with loyalty i suggest u try COMMUNICATING more with DoA members that could help u and give u chances in order to join  

6. How could you be useful for us? (don't mention clan wars or anything regarding that.), in aspect of building for future of DoA 

7. What can u tell me about Skilled Gaming and why it got closed.

• Like 1

1. Well nobody ever commented on DoA with me, I always saw you online on the servers and on the cw

2. I see that DoA is a clan with great potential for both old school cw and modern map cw

3. Yes, I was inactive in the MTA, sorry for the lack of communication. At the time, I was kicked for not showing up at the cw DoA vs iW. And I left nsp, because they focus more on old school and I always gave the idea that they create a modern squad too, but they never came up with my ideas

4. Well I don't know much about the other applicants, but I am a person who knows how to play both old school and modern area maps and I still have some skills on the hunter

5. Yes, as I said I think the clan is super humble and I try to find you on the servers to try to communicate and also show a little of what I know about the game, but I find you more on the Lumiverse server I don't know if you are used to play on other servers. If you have another server and you can pass me I would be grateful

6. I am a very calm person, I have some ideas in relation to the clan, but I believe that just living for you to understand what I mean

7. Skilled Gaming, it was a clan that in 2016 nX_ and I decided to '' reopen '' the clan lasted 1 and a half years it closed because I was inactive, my computer decided to burn and I was underage at the time and had no money to fix my computer

• Like 2

Hey DalsiN. Thank you for answering the questions. I wish you had some interaction with us because we don't know much about your skills and I'm sorry to say that, I don't think you can find a place in os and dm teams for now.

You may re-apply after 30 days if you want.