closed

Magnet

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for taking your time and creating an application for Death on Approach i have couple of questions that i would like to see answered.

1. Your MTA history is a bit short i would like to know things like "what clans u joined and when , who did u meet there,  who told you about this game etc...) 

2. Why did u leave all of those clans state the reasons any arguments, any fights, btw if i didn't warn u about this, this application would be declined in 14 days since 1 month would passed... the primary concern about you is leaving all of those "Great" clans if u left them what makes u say u will stay here? we are looking for loyal and faithful players that will stay in DoA till REAL retirement... coming into DoA to see "what's up" is not going to happen 

3. Why do u think having "friends" in DoA would make this application easier to get accepted? if u have friends u can come into voice chat and talk with them while playing MTA/games.

4.  What are u expecting at Death on Approach? (what are you're expectations in DoA that u CANT achieve in other clans?) 

5. How would u help DoA evolve to be better in future than it is now? (cw's don't mean anything if clan doesn't have members.....)

6. Would u "evolve" as a human being or are u seeking clan to play and leave and find another one?