White's Join Request

White

Introduction
(In-game name, age, location, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing with us)

My name is Samuel, in the game White, I have not long turned 18 years old and I come from Poland, I am a nice communicative person, easily makes new friends, I will tell you more about myself in the following sections.

Your MTA history
(Initial years with brief description)

My first years of playing were on two different types of servers, then I started playing with RP and the adventure with FFS, I played many modes on FFS and this is how I try to be (good) with each mode, but it is known that my two favorite modes are DM OS and SH, I try to improve my skills there, on average I spend 3-5 hours a day playing, I think I told you more or less everything you wanted to know about me.

Have you been in other official / unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
(Please indicate the reasons of departures)

Thus:

• RAGE - Clan Closed
  • iW - closed clan
  • nsp ~ - (left), my reason for quitting nsp was too little efficiency, clan activity in my opinion, I couldn't use all my skills there.
  • xRz - (left), the reason for my departure was zero interest in the clan from the leaders, the clan just went to waste along with the members.

In which DM: Race servers do you usually play?

FFS

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
(MTA Achievements, Scripting, Designing etc.).

I think there will be one, my one of the best achievements at the moment is getting to the finals with wff os on Raven's Gaming, and currently I'm in 1/4 on wff os 11 with FFS, in this respect I could help with many types of c in WFF, I know I will do a lot of maps, I am a person who can spend a lot of time for the clan and training.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?
I thought a lot about this clan, but I usually considered myself too weak to compete with others in the jib, and besides, I have a friend there who slightly made me try my hand and write to you, so I think I showed you a little bit of myself and of your life on MTA.

Any additional information you want to add
(optional)
I am interested in football and handball. I am an active natural person, I am currently attending the IT Technical School.

• Like 7
  • POG 1

#Edit Corrected my sentence on the sixth question

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?
I thought a lot about this clan, but I usually considered myself too weak to compete with others, and besides, I have a friend there who slightly made me try my hand and write to you, so I think I showed you a little bit of myself and of your life on MTA.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Backflip said:

• Pamiętaj  , że posiadanie konta Discord jest wymagane, aby dołączyć, ponieważ jest to nasze główne narzędzie komunikacji w klanie.   

Chciałem ci tylko przypomnieć na wypadek, gdybyś zapomniał. Powodzenia

Sure, I don't know how I accidentally did not enter my Discord id.

Discord: Samcio! # 1114

Edited by White
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.. Thanks for taking the time to make an application. However, I just got one thing I'd want answered if you could take the time to do that.

I noticed that you don't really list a time table for anything. You didn't list when you were in those clans. You also didn't list when you started mta or anything like that.

Do you think you could clear up some of that for me? I think it can be info that's important to know when considering applicants.

41 minutes ago, Wolfer said:

Hello.. Thanks for taking the time to make an application. However, I just got one thing I'd want answered if you could take the time to do that.

I noticed that you don't really list a time table for anything. You didn't list when you were in those clans. You also didn't list when you started mta or anything like that.

Do you think you could clear up some of that for me? I think it can be info that's important to know when considering applicants.

Hey so yes my MTA career started in 2013, at the end of December.

As for the clans that I mentioned, it looks like this...

RAGE - I don't remember.

xRz - 12-12-2019 - 03-04-2020

iW - 04-04-2020 - Closed.

nsp - 27-09-2020 - 08-02-2021

Edited by White
  • Like 2