GriMMhold Join Request

GriMM

Introduction:

My name is Alberto Velardes, in the game I appear as GriMMhold, I am 20 years old and I live in Argentina.

Your MTA history:

I started playing MTA in 2013 or 2014, I don't remember well, I started playing in free servers. After a while I met the server called Empire of riders, where I saw for the first time the OS, I immediately liked that game mode, I played every day on that server because I wanted to improve my skills as I saw other players how good they were and I wanted to be the same, after a while of playing and improving my skills I was banned from sharing my account, at that time I did not know I could not, the truth I felt bad because I really liked that server . Then I kept looking for another similar server where I could play and keep improving, so I met many servers like 3R, FFS, Incognito, etc. in all those servers my goal was to be the best in OS and for a while I was the best in the server called EPG.there I played a lot of time training doing tops without stopping.  I have been playing with OS for 4 or 5 years , obviously I had my free time where I left MTA for a while. When I came back I started doing jrs to get into official teams, I met a lot of good people and a lot of good servers. I was in some DM CW as I am also a dm and SH player. I learned a lot of things about this game and met several servers, but maybe none of you know me for these two reasons . The first is that I changed my name many times because I didn't like any of them. B besides that I was young and I didn't understand that, and the second is that I never had dealings with any DoA I saw them in some servers one of them (ffs). The truth is that I always wanted to be part of this team because I think it is one of the best teams in OS and its members that many of them are still the best in OS. I never sent a jr to DoA because I didn't think I was good enough, but I think I'm ready to be part of this beautiful community.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans, if so, which ones?

Incognito Gaming - [?] / I was my first official team, it was full of good people, then it died due to inactivity.

New Style Potential- nsp / The truth was a good team and active, but I left because I was going to be inactive for a while.

Luxious Crew- Lx / Good team I played CWs with them, but I left because almost everyone was leaving the team.

3Lite Racers- Squad DM - 3R / I was on this team, then when the dm squad leader left, they put someone else on and kicked me off, then I came back and left and after a while they took me back. But I decided to leave the server because it wasn't the same as it was a few years ago.

What DM: Race servers do you usually play on:

I have something and that is when I find a server I like, I only play on that server. The one I'm playing on now is Lumiverse.

Do you have any unique skills that distinguish you from other applicants? 

I am an OS, DM and SH player, I excel more in os and sh, but every day I practice dm and learn the maps, I have played CW of dm with only a few days notice to learn the maps (that I did not know) and the truth is that I did very well and helped my team a lot with points. I don't know how to create maps or code, but in CW or anything else I can help with, as I am someone who is committed to help in any way I can.

What led you to apply for DoA membership instead of other clans?

as I said before, I always wanted to be a part of DoA, it seems like an excellent team where I could fit in well and meet new people, and surely keep improving.

Any additional information you would like to add:

I would like to say in small how I am as a person, since you don't know me, I am a quiet and serious person, in the game I just do my own thing, but everyone who needs help there I am trying to help as much as possible, I think I would get along well with all members and give my best to keep this team as one of the best.

Discord ID: GrimM # 6419

Edited by GriMM
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...