Sherwood's join request

Sherwood

introduction

My name is Kamil and I am 18 years old, I live in Głogów and I come from Poland, and my nickname in the game is Sherwood

Your MTA history

My career at the mta started in 2013 on rpg with friends .I'm playing in 2014 on  Truck serwer and ,In 2015 I joined ffs gaming and that's how my story began and the best modes were DM OS,Modern and hunter

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
Official:

The Panic crew (leave)

Community Clan:

Zero Gravity (member-current)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS GAMING

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
I'm not sure, but some people think I'm a pro. I have a few, I mean I never get nervous, I'm always friendly and I help others on the servers for example with stunts 

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

I would like to join because this clan is the best for me and This clan is Best  on ffs gaming and to be a better and better player,  I have a friend in clan and I will feel comfortable in clan

Discord ID 

Sherwood #9712

Any additional information you want to add
Thanks  you for reading and Best Regards Sherwood

Edited by Sherwood
I added new information
  • Like 2

Hello and thanks for applying to join the clan. Right now the best advice I can give you is to add more information into your join request since this is too low for me to even consider this application. Maybe you can look up our Accepted subforum and see how they made their join requests. Also, you have a few grammar mistakes that are desperately asking to be fixed so I suggest that you read our Join Request Template rules and prerequisites once more. Good luck.

• Like 1