Barit's Join Request

Barit

Barit's Join Request

Introduction

Hello guys, my name is Dennis in the game is Barit, I am 19 years old, I live in the United States, Texas. I am a lover of hardcore hardstyle music and others. I am usually a serious person and I do not like the immature.

Your MTA history

My story begins in 2013 as a player on a very small server, his name is UVA. This server helped me find friends who are still part of my progress as a player, Musbarca.

After a while I got to EPG and DDC there I found out that it was the DM, OS, hunter among others. I spent day and night on the server mastering my skills trying to make myself known. i played with many names, i was an anonymous normal player.

And one day in 2016, i was introduced to the FFS server and I went into ghost mode, I did not register after 1 year I met some friends who no longer play who gave me the forum to be able to register. And from there I am a player of DM, DM OS, HUNTER

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Official Clan

International Team [INT]                   Member- Inactive-kick

Unofficial Clan

Over Power      OP                  Trial – Left

Latin American Team       [LAT]                 Member-Closed

NAB TEAM   n.T                    Currenlty

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS GAMING

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

Not the truth, I am a player who dominates any game mode. I am a player who puts into practice and works his way of playing. i do not distinguish myself in any way, I just show my skills.  One of my great accomplishments in ffs was advancing to 1/8 wff 8.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

A few years ago when i was a little gamer, I made a request to join their old forum which they didn't accept because i was just getting to know them and was happy to be able to join their clan. After a few years I continue with that initiative of being able to join his clan. I know some of its members, but since I stopped playing for a while for studies I think they forgot about me.

And I would be happy to be part of your clan and help you in whatever you want and as I repeat, I am a mature person.

Discord ID

Barit#8871

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,
Your join request looks somewhat fine, could be written better in my opinion. However, you did not pass our voting poll (a lot of neutral votes) mostly because the clan doesn't know you well. I'm declining your join request.

You can apply again in a month if you wish to do so.