Feat. Request - DM Map [Closed - someone accepted]

Hello. 5 years ago. I started on a DM map with 0L1V3R. We started on about 30 seconds of the map in one session (or maybe 2). Then, we never worked on it again. Since I see no chance of either of us finishing it, I was wanting to see if anybody wanted to take it off our hands. It really doesn't matter to me what you do with it. However, just do at least 3 things if you decide to do it.

1) Leave spawn deco in tact. Feel free to even add to it, but it would be awesome if nothing was removed deco-wise.
2) If you could, put your name somewhere in the map with deco and 0L1V3R's name too. Mine was done at spawn, it'd be cool to everyone else's names in it too.
3) Keep it DM. It was intended to be for DM, not OS.
4) Make sure you finish it if you say you're interested in doing it. It doesn't matter to me how long it takes.

Okay so here's the map. Don't mind the video quality. Also, don't mind the audio (I was just messing around and put a whole bunch of music together xd)

If you decide to take it on, leave a reply or message me on discord. I'm on the DoA Discord server. Please grace us with your mapping, someone.

• POG 1
  • 2 weeks later...