Mati's Join Request

mAti

Introduction:
My name is Mateusz, in-game mAti formerly Mati#, 18 y/o, living in Poland in the capital city of Warsaw.

Your MTA history:
My MTA career started in 2012, at that time i was playing on drift and freeroam servers, after some time i also found RP servers. After year i found quite accidentally Fellow Team server, OS gamemode was most interesting, and my adventure with this gamemode continues until now, ofc if anyone knows me better knows that i also played DM. As everyone knows, the beginnings were difficult, but with time my skils were getting better and better. During this time, more precisely in 2014 i found FFS Gaming server, where i spent most of my time on playing and constantly improving my skills in OS. In 2016 Fellow Team server was closed, so i continued my game on FFS until 2017 - i decided to find another server, because for those times i got a little bored with this server and i found 3R on which i play until today, if you ask, i've also been back on FFS.For a short period of time, i also made my DD team, but it was really short and died quickly. I had breaks from this game which i will mention below.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?:

New Style Potential - NSP| - I started being in this clan for the duration of Fellow Team server, but after it was closed i was in it for a while on ffs.

Insane Skill Players - ISP - Left due to problems in real life

International Team - INT - It was a really long time ago, but from what i remember i was kicked for inactivity.

Gods Of Dream - |God| - There was a really cool atmposphere, i was there a few times because i was leaving this clan, but eventually i was kicked for inactivity (while being in |God| i was playing on 3R)

For Incredible Motion - /4iM\ - It was quite a new clan, but unfortunately it was closed due to inactivity.

Mafioso Auto Drivers - MAD - A really great clan, in which i learned a lot, from what i remember i decided to leave because i went back to 3R clan.

3lite Racers - 3R - I was there for a really long time, i was coming back, leaving, taking breaks from this game, officially i decided to leave because i wanted to take a break from MTA, it was also because of real life

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?:

3R, FFS.

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?:

Apart from playing OS, i also make maps, and i have been learning coding for some time. I also played on L7 OS, then it was match MAD against xRz, for someone who didnt play ffs at the time, and didnt know maps i got 7 points, pretty good.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?:

Surely meeting new people, and stil improving my skills, after 4 months i came back to MTA, and decided to make a jr, because i think this is a really great clan, who has a great community and skilled players.

Any additional information you want to add:

This is quite an important piece of information i want to add, because im sure most of the readers may not know me, but as i said before i stopped playing on ffs in 2017, as you can see from my previous clans i was quite a recognizable person, so i hope that you will know my person better.

Discord ID 

mAti#1387

Cheers, mAti#

Edited by mAti
  • Like 7

Hey there,

Thanks for having interest in joining us. I'm a bit concerned about your utility towards the clan, particularly in clanwars. As you may know we're stacked with WFF OS players, so chances of your contribution in this aspect would probably be really small, though, I'm not entirely sure. However, we seek to expand ourselves in WFF DM, as well. I was wondering how do you value yourself in WFF DM instead? Do you think you could contribute in this aspect, too?

Cheers.

4 hours ago, Lukas said:

Hey there,

Thanks for having interest in joining us. I'm a bit concerned about your utility towards the clan, particularly in clanwars. As you may know we're stacked with WFF OS players, so chances of your contribution in this aspect would probably be really small, though, I'm not entirely sure. However, we seek to expand ourselves in WFF DM, as well. I was wondering how do you value yourself in WFF DM instead? Do you think you could contribute in this aspect, too?

Cheers.

Answering your question, yes. I already had a chance to participate in WFF DM during my time in 3R clan, I even had MVP several times. But yes. I prefer OS, but my skills at DM are not bad as most can think, just learn specific maps, that's all. You can safely call me an OS/DM player.

• Like 2
  • POG 1