Kr1zeN's Join Request

kr1zeN

Introduction
(kr1zeN, 18, Ukraine/Kiev, Stanislav Akhmetov)

Your MTA history
(Started MTA around 2015 and then moved straight to FFS. Somewhere before 2016  met DM and SH. Didn't play much on SH, but most of all spent time on DM OS.Initial years with brief description.Here's a short story))

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
(Insane-Skill-Players,TooManyQuestions - unofficiall clans. Iron-WillInsane-Skill-Players - official.)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?
FFS
FOXX

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
(I do some photoshop design. My os skill 7/10,Hunter 8/10,Shooter gk 8/10.I like to try something new every time. So my skills can develop.).

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Members of the clan.I like making new friends and discover new things that will help me in the future.

Any additional inormation you want to add

It's skilled and respectful and that's what I like the most about it, I have some friends who is in DoA and the clan quite outstand itself towards other normal clan.

Discord ID 
kr1zeN#2393

Edited by kr1zeN
  • Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello and thanks for wanting to join the clan.
I firstly want to touch on your join request which wasn't written well (I don't want to say that it's badly written). I would say the join request desperately needed editing.
On the other hand, the voting poll has had mostly neutral votes and a few negative votes which goes to show that the clan doesn't know you well enough. For now this join request is declined.

If you still want to join, you can apply again in a month.