Lensko's Join Request

LensKo

Introduction

Hey! My name is Utku. I'm 17 years old. I'm from Turkey and i live in Eskişehir. I like playing MTA

Your MTA history

I started to play MTA in 2014. I've been continuous playing MTA for 6 years. I was playing freeroam servers then i found TG and FFS. I spend a lot of time on these servers. Unfortunately TG is closed so i only had to play FFS. Then i start to playing SH. It didn't take too long. I've only been playing OS since 2017.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Unofficial:

Insane-Skill-Players - Asset of Skill - Code''Sierra'' - Fucking_Xtreme(current)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?                                                                                                                                                                                                         

FFS

FoXX

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I never joined any tournament but i think i am experienced enough to play in cws.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

First of all, there are a lot of friends here and i would like spend more times with them and i find new friends. And i see myself as a experienced player in OS so i want to join official clan.

Any additional information you want to add

Best regards,

LensKo

ReLaX#5952

Edited by LensKo
On 11/29/2020 at 10:40 AM, LensKo said:

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

-

I think you should've at least tried to answer this (even if it wouldn't be an original answer) since you didn't put much info in your other questions.

I think you should take some time to add some more info to your application. If you're not sure what to put into your application, feel free to message me on Discord. You can find me on DoA's discord server.

I'll probably check your application again in 3 or 4 days. If it still seems kinda vague, it'll be declined.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,
Thanks for applying. The voting poll has shown a plethora of neutral votes, and a few negative ones which goes to show that the clan doesn't know you and is unfamiliar with you. Also, the join request you wrote is I'd say worse than average. Based on that, this join request is declined.

If you are still interested to join, feel free to apply in a month.