[J]aGuAr[R]'s 2nd Join Request

[J]aGuAr[R]

Introduction
Hey, my name is Mido (Jaguar in-game), I am 17 years old and live in Oslo, Norway. 

Your MTA history
I started playing random DM OS servers in 2015 when I installed MTA. Then I just found Twisted Gamers and I liked it pretty much so I started playing  it everyday. So one of my friends told me about FFS Gaming which was even better then Twisted Gamers for me because I was just a newbie noob .-. So I started playing FFS and TG everyday because it was really fun. So after some years one  of my friends told me about 3R which's pretty good too, butn ot better then FFS and TG. Now TG is closed :( and it's sadly to be honest because  it was really good server. But now I am currently playing only FFS becuase Shooter in 3R server isn't my style "Medium-High jump". 

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
Yeah. I've been in many clans but I am gonna write the ones I remember. 

coE|  Chamber of Emptiness

cS|  Code"Sierra"

~Dr~Tru~ "my first clan in FFS" 

And many other. But I might don't remember all.  

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

I play only FFS Gaming currently. 

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
Nope tbh. I am just skilled player in Shooter :). 

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Well, yeah it's me again with another Join Request to DoA :). I've made jr to DoA before but I got declined. 

I am still interested in DoA since years so I am trying my luck again here. 

As I said before I really liked DoA clan becuase when I  started playing MTA basicly ALL DoA players was really pros for me because I was just a noob. But now I guess I am skilled enough to join DoA because I've friends here, many of DoA players are good guys and respectful guys and skilled. And as I said I've friends in DoA so it might be fun if I am at the same clan as them :). 

To be honest I guess I've a little problem with a player in DoA " I don't think it's a problem but I've to just write it". 

The player called Bazooka. I've nothing against him but I think he's not really interested/thinks I am just a kid or something. I am not sure but I just wanted to let you guys know. 

But I've totaly no problem or anything against him. He just acts wired with me tbh. 

Any additional information you want to add
Actually not. Just wants to thank you for reading and enjoy your day :) Remember to like for support mate. 

Discord ID 

JaGuArR#2037

• Like 3

Hey again. I just checked Wolfer's reply to my oldest Join Request. 

I am honest with my join request and I am sure that I've been in TG before. I joined TG and found myself admin, I just thought they accepted me "because I has already jr to TG at this time" But I went off again and rejoined. I found  nothing. I asked adming there and he told me that I guess it was a bug or something. 

So don't think I am lying or something. And by the way. I  apologize for including this to my old Join Request and I hope I am not "blacklisted here now" 

So. I hope you understood what I mean when I wrote TG on my old join reqeust. 

Have a good day. 

Edited by [J]aGuAr[R]
  • Confused 1

Since it wasn't mentioned in the announcement, I'll post the responses here. No applications are being accepted from the most recent batch.

Voting polls for your join request were all negative and neutral. Considering what I privately talked to you about a few days back, we're probably going to be more harsh on shooter applicants as they are applying for community member spots (which basically means we're looking at your behavior and prior behavior the most). It'll be harsh because there's not too many kind people in the shooter community. We've learned this from people we've faced in clanwars as well as some members that we have accepted within the past several months.

Due to the negative and neutral votes, your join request is being denied. You're free to post another join request in a month. You're not blacklisted. That was just a warning on your previous join request.