Raider's Join Request

Raider

Introducation

- I'm Emirhan, my in game nickname is Raider and 18. I living in Muğla/Turkey. This is my second request to join.  I explained everything sincerely in my first participation request. I don't know what I can add here in addition to my previous request for participation. 

My previous request to join :  

Your MTA history

-I was playing Samp at first. Then I saw a video about MTA on youtube and that video caught my attention, then I started playing MTA. The first server I started playing was FFS. I was playing Twisted Gaming (TG) sometimes but realized that the server wasn't as fun as FFS. Then I went to the MoEF again. Then I took a long break. When I came back I started playing ffs but realized I couldn't have fun and started playing on the NFS: SA server with my friends. After playing for a long time I went back to the FFS Gaming server a while ago.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

• A few small clans whose names I can't remember
  • Elusive-speed (-ES-) - Member - [kicked,I was kicked out for taking a break]
  • Absolute-speed ([As]) - Member - [left,clan went inactive]
  • ONE Esports ( 1E | ) - Member - [ left. ]
  • Demons in Heaven! ( DiN| ) - Member - [ left.]
  • Fucking_Xtreme ( FX| ) - Member - [ I'm here now.]
  • Land Saviors ( [LnS] ) - OS Squad - [ Closed clan ]
  • The Panic Crew! ( |-TpC-| ) - OS Squad

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

• FFS Gaming

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

• -Unfortunately no for design programming. But i usually play DM OS and think I am improving myself. At the same time, my active time is quite long compared to others.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

• DoA is among my favorite clans. A clan i like in every sense. And i think i'll improve thanks to its members. That's why i want to join.

Any additional information you want to add

• Sorry for the first. My head is a little messy nowadays. Thank you for warning @Ters taklaI just hope you'll take my join request into consideration.

Discord ID

Ra!der^ #7855

Edited by Raider
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it wasn't mentioned in the announcement, I'll post the responses here. No applications are being accepted from the most recent batch.

Voting polls for your join request showed that not many people know you well enough to vote, so your poll mainly had neutral votes.

Therefore, your join request is being denied. You're free to post another join request in a month. If you do that, I suggest trying to talk to some of our member first.