Mexico's Join Request

Mexico

Introduction
Im Mexico I live in Turkey. Im 16 years old

Your MTA history
First of all, I started to play MTA in 2011, I played in many servers , I played at Freeroam servers until 2015 and I started to play at MRGREEN GAMING in 2015 and keept played until 2019. I was bored from this server and I was searcing a new server to play and I found FFS GAMING and I have been playing here since 2019.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?
Assist Of Skills(AoS)- Left

Physion-Rave-Cave(PRC)-Kicked (inactivity)

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS GAMING

SOFA KING COOL (SKC) - for training

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?
As far I see in the applications, the number of people playing hdm/regular is low and maybe as a hdm player, I would like to move your clan to the upper rank.

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

There are many people I know here and I am applying because I want to achieve good success as a hdm player.

Any additional information you want to add
I am currently studying in Anatolian High School. I play different games (Conq Blade, CS:GO, World Of Tanks, Pubg Lite).

Discord ID 

Mexico#1996 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it wasn't mentioned in the announcement, I'll post the responses here. No applications are being accepted from the most recent batch.

Voting polls for your join request showed that not many people know you well enough to vote, so your poll mainly had neutral votes.

Therefore, your join request is being denied. You're free to post another join request in a month.

If you do that, I suggest trying to talk to some of our member first. We do have players that play DM though. Check our roster list (link here), and maybe talk to them.

• Thanks 1