XonevauS's Join Request

Xonevau

Introduction

Hello there! My name IN-GAME XonevauS, im 16 years old, currently living in Russian Federation.

Your MTA history

I started play MTA in 2014, my first server was Twisted Gamers. Twisted Gamers was best server in my life but i got permamently ban in 2016 and then joined to FFS-Gaming. On this server i started play "Stuntage" known as "Money room". After the year i searched "Shooter" there i started play. I played every day there but in 2018 i retired on 2 years. At the 2020 year i back to MTA because my friend called me. So now i playing MTA every day.

Have you been in other official/unofficial clans? If so, which ones?

Unofficial:

Shooter kings (currently)

No Limit

Chamber of Emptiness

In which DM:Race servers do you usually play?

FFS-Gaming

Do you have any unique skills, that would distinguish you from other applicants?

I can beat Nox in 1 vs 1

What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?

Firstly there is Russian boy a.k.a Donat1k. Secondly i want to join because i didn't have an official clans before. Thirdly i hate Raven's Gaming clan.

Any additional information you want to add

I have to add something about NexT and NoX. I love them both.

Discord ID

novenkiy777#4339

Firstly, bragging that you can beat someone in a PvP scenario isn't some huge achievement. Secondly, I want to touch on your last sentence in your answer to the question 'What led you towards applying for DoA membership rather than other clans?'

I don't know why and I'm not sure why have you written that sentence, but it's so wrong on so many levels and it's not worthy of putting in a join request, regardless if you have developed hatred or not.

Also, you did not specify the reasons of departing the clans you were in.

Poor join request overall, therefore it is declined.

Try again in a month if you'd like to join us, though put some more effort into the join request next time.

• Like 1